This Policy does not apply to the processing of personal data by any means other than the Site and, in particular, as part of the legal services performed by the firm for its clients.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of personal data collected via the Site is:
MBG & Associés – Chiara Botta
SELARL au capital de 1 000 €
Immatriculée au RCS PARIS sous le numéro 823 063 565
Siège social : 35 avenue d’Eylau – 75116 Paris
Tel : +33 1 53 70 05 80
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED VIA THE SITE AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING
We collect the following personal data: Your email address when you use the “Contact” tab to send us a message by email. Other personal information such as names, postal address, and personal data contained in your messages are collected only if they are provided voluntarily by you when sending your message.
In these cases, the legal basis for the processing is the prior obtaining of your consent in the form of sending your message by email. We do not use this data unless such use is necessary to process your request and is directly related to the purpose for which you provide it to us.
Required information is marked with an asterisk on the form enabling such data to be collected. This information is necessary for us to process your request or to identify you. If users choose not to provide such information, MBG will not be able to process their request.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
On the basis of your prior consent, your personal data is collected and processed by MBG for Processing your requests and messages sent via the “Contact” tab.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data is accessible exclusively:
• to persons belonging to the MBG firm who need to access such data in the course of carrying out their work;
• to OVH, host of our Site, which acts as a data processor and in accordance with our instructions exclusively for the purpose of providing hosting services.
We do not transfer personal data outside the European Union.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data collected to answer the requests you send us via the “Contact” tab is kept for a period not exceeding the time required to process the request you have made.
These retention periods do not preclude the exercise of your rights detailed in section 6 of this Policy.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
As part of the protection of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• The right to access your personal data free of charge, to request the correction, deletion or portability thereof;
• The right to withdraw your consent for the future, for all or part of the processing concerned;
• The right to object to the processing of your data or to request that such processing be limited;
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise all these rights at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the firm’s address mentioned in section 1.
35, avenue d’Eylau
Fax: +33 1 49 54 04 55